Beautiful sunny start to the weekend!
- SSH x 20 IC
- Seal Claps x 10 IC
- Halos x 10 IC
- 3rd Grade Exercise x 15 IC
- Slow High Knees x 10 IC
- Monkey Humpers x 10 IC
- Windmills x 10 IC
- Scissor Arms x 10 IC
Mosey to field
BUY IN: One Mile (4 laps). Before you do any workout circuit, PAX must run a mile.
Mosey to bleachers.
- 100 Squats
- 100 Monkey Humpers
- 100 Step Ups (HC)
- 10 Runs up the stadium around the back and to the front
- Dealers choice on what order
BUY IN: One Mile (4 laps).
Mosey to the middle of the field. Setting up five cones, one in the center of the field, the rest 20 yards away from center creating an ‘X’.
PAX starts in the center and always returns to the center station after visiting each station. Every time the PAX returns to the center of the field –> 5 Merkins (EVERYTIME)
- Start with your Merkins
- RUN to the first station do the work, Bear Crawl back to center
- Continue thru this rotation, until all stations have been visited
- Start next round by adding 5 more reps to each station, Merkins remain 5 reps always
- Station 1 – Big Bois
- Station 2 – BDE Burpees
- Station 3 – Double Leg Raises (without touching the ground)
- Station 4 – Plank Shoulder Taps (HC)
We are the product of our habits. I heard this the other day and just outright hit differently. I’ve heard many things that hit on the same idea but the way this one is framed just resonated with me. Often times I’ve approached my life focusing on what habits I needed to change or what habits I needed to adopt to get to the goals and man I looked to be. However, this thought process allows to consider what I’m doing and how its shaped me and instilling habit forming changes, I can easily get to the man I aspire to be.