PAX: @Ghost, @Revolution, @Coinage
Conditions: 34deg, beautiful sunrise towards the end
SSH – IC – 20
Perfect Merkins – IC (8 count) – 10
WWIs – Up Count – 10
Imperial Squat Walkers – IC – 10
BDE Burpees – OYO – 5
Hurdle Steps – IC ea leg – 10
Harry Rockettes – IC – 10
Toy Soldiers – IC – 10
Daisy Pickers – IC – 10
Partner Arms – OMC – 10sec
Halos – IC – 10
Dora style… 1 PAX runs, the other workouts:
- 200m Run – Perfect Merkins (hand release & shoulder tap) x2
- 200m Run – WWIs (straight legs, arms up & touch toes) x2
- 200m Run – Imperial Squat Walkers (Squat w/ bicycle crunch) x2
- 200m Run – BDE Burpees (Burpee, Bonnie Blair, Squat – jump back into burpee) x2
MOSEY to Coupons
[COUPON] Tabata Songs timer of 20secs ON + 10secs REST. Do 4 minutes then REST for 1 minute.
Alternate SWINGS within each set. Exercises, Swings, Exercise, Swings, etc. within each 4 minute session.
- Squrls — Swings
MOSEY to Flag Pole
Minutes Of MARY:
Plank Jacks – IC – 10
Pickle Pounders – IC – 10
J Lo’s – IC – 10
Hello Dollies – IC – 15 (feet in/out, off the ground)
- [YHC greatly enjoyed being in the mix with the PAX again. It was great to meet Coinage. Glad Ghost came out for as long as he could.]
We close this thing, the circle of trust, with a brief “shout-out” or prayer or moment of silence – that’s up to the leader. F3 is open to men of all faiths and no faith, and we respect and encourage the moments of openness and honesty of our brothers. We do it because we are thankful for the opportunity to come together and build ourselves into better men and because the vocal and corporate expression of that gratitude builds a strong community.
The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz
Always Do Your Best – Take Action on Your Ideas
Doing your best means to take action. You can have many great ideas in your head, but without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward.
5 Second Rule, Mel Robbins
The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal, you must count down 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you.
Exercise and health comes down to one simple rule – you don’t have to feel like it. You just have to do it.
Your good intentions are worthless if you don’t take action.
- [Bottom line is to just DO. It was mentioned that people ask about ways to become better at Prayer and so they resort to books and studies. Maybe instead they should just prayer.]
- [Best way to avoid procrastination is to just DO.]