AO: Lightning Rod
PAX: @FreeLunch @StrayCat
Conditions: 30deg, clear
5 Pricinples & DISCLAIMER
SSH – IC – 25
Don Quixotes (Windmills) – IC – 10
Harry Rockettes – IC – 20 (10ea leg)
Arm Circles Forward – IC – 10
Arm Circles Backward – IC – 10
Halos – IC – 10
Wrist stretches (Push/Pull)
Imperial Walkers – IC – 10
- MOSEY to field with coupons
1/2 THANG: Chumba-Burpee (to the song, Tubthumper by Chumbawamba)
Start with SSH at beginning of song
Every time they say, “I get knocked down, but I get up again” you do a burpee.
While not doing burpees, you are continuously doing SSH.
In the end, you will do about 27 burpees.
- Hahaha, YHC forgot the SSH while not doing burpees. Please forgive my lapse in memory.
- We each added 25 burpees to the #MABA tally.
The Thang: Weekend Getaway AMRAP WOD
AMRAP in 5 Minutes
- 200 Meter run
- 20 Coupon Swings
- 15 Coupon Squats
- Max Effort Burpees
Rest 3 minutes
Rinse & Repeat x3
- Everyone got to Fall Down & Get Back Up Together many times. Varied between 40-100 MABA Burpees! Way to go PAX!!!
- Good modifications to stay healthy, strong and moving.
- Simple mosey/mumble chatter walk back to the Lightning Rod
“Consistency before intensity.
Start small and become the kind of person who shows up every day. Build a new identity.
Then increase the intensity.”
From James Clear’s (Atomic Habits author) 3-2-1 email blast, 11/24/2022
Don’t rush the process. Trust the process.
- Great mumble chatter about how this affects our daily lives, our consistency in life, and our fathering.
- Silver Falls Buck Mountain Run – Saturday, February 25th
- Polar Plunge Portland – Saturday, March 11th
- Discuss about forming official F3 team
- Do beatdown before 5K run and then Plunge
- Oregon Brewery Series 5K Run/Walk/Family friendly strolls.
- Start & end at Brewery. Differing breweries each time.
- As a Region, let’s plan for a CSAUP and/or 2nd-F event monthly or twice a month.
- Beacon Rock Coupon Crawl
- Crucible of doing a beatdown at each AO in a single morning. Then BBQ or lunch.
- Convergence on Hood River & Pendleton
- Let’s make sure the Hood River & Pendleton are each on the F3Nation and F3Portland websites & Slack.