PAX: Rubik, Fishman
50s and dry
- 20xIC SSH
- 10XIC Hillbillies
- 10x IC windmills
- 10x IC halos
- 8xOYO front leg swings each leg
- 8xOYO side leg swings each leg
- calf raises x20s each side
- Mosey around parking lot 4 times
- at flagpole
- Low intensity exercises (1 min) followed by high intensity (30 seconds)
- Plank – goblet squats
- Jog in place – rows
- SSH – derkins
- Daisy pickers – Freddiez
- Balance on one leg – Bonnie Blairs
- Dance Party – shrugs
- Slow high knees – curls
- Bear crawl – reverse snow angel
Put away coupons
Thinking about what I like about the Letterkenny and Shoresy tv shows.
There is a sense of camaraderie on the show where even “enemies” come together for a common cause. People can differ and even fight, but ultimately they are still on the same team.
Also, people’s embarrassing secrets are often exposed or discussed in ways that are humiliating but also keeps things from festering in the closet.
We also talked about Rubik’s new job, Fishman’s upcoming home group book study, and how my family spends too much of our time driving back into Portland. Praying for those things.