09.20.22 – 20 up/down circuit
PAX: Output, Mad Dog, Fishman, Goon
55-60 degrees and dry. Mornings are getting darker and colder!
- 20xIC SSH
- 10xIC Daisy Pickers
- 10xIC Scissor Arms
- OYO Leg Swings
- OYO Calf Raises
- Start circuit (AMRAP)
- mosey to side parking lot
- Hold plank until the next member of the PAX catches up to you
- 5 Merkins
- mosey to playground
- 5 Rows
- mosey around the field to the coupons
- 5 Coupon Squats
- mosey to flagpole
- 5 Big Boys
- Fast run around the front parking lot
- Repeat loop, but increase number of each exercise by 5 until 20 is reached, then decrease by 5 every time
- Box Cutters x 20 IC
- Dead Bug Shuffle app. 5 feet and back OYO
I shared some personal stuff in my life, and read through Romans 2 with the group.
What struck me in the chapter, and what I shared with the group, was that Paul in this passage talks a lot about hypocrisy, that is, the opposite of “practice what you preach.” I shared about some things in my life that I had been struggling with, like judging other people’s sin, without taking a close enough look at my life to realize I was doing the same things. It’s important for everyone, no matter your belief system or worldview, to try to be the same on the outside as you are on the inside.