AO: Lightning Rod
QIC: Steamy Nix
PAX: Goon, Slash, Free Lunch, Herbie,
62 degrees and no sun
- 25xIC SSH
- 12xIC Don Quixotes
- 10xIC 3rd Grade
- 10xIC Daisy Pickers
- 10XIC (each leg) Dolly Partons
- Part 1
- mosey around building to west side of school
- One set of 15 box jumps followed by 15 Merkins
- Wall sit for 20 seconds, followed by 20 HC halos, 10 sec hold, 12 cherry pickers, 10 sec hold, 10 Moroccan night clubs.
- Repeat 2 whole shabange 2 more times.
- Part 2
- mosey to track
- Complete each exercise as a group but OYO to failure while one member runs 400 meters. When the member is done, swtich to the next exercise
- Ankle touch planks
- Repeat the above 3, then
- Big Boys
Today I looked for feedback on how to run a beatdown. Slash and Free Lunch emphasized that it is an art form that takes practice. They had some tips about flow and providing exercises that both the aspiring and super-fit can be challenged in.
I then ended in a prayer of thanksgiving and aid for the men there.