PAX: Output, Deacon, Rubik, FNG (Fireman)
60 degrees and dry.
- 20xIC SSH
- 10xIC Imperial Walkers
- 10xIC halos
- leg swings forward x 8OYO each way
- leg swings sideways x 8OYO each way
- daisy pickers x 10IC
- superman back jacks x10IC
- mavericks x10IC
- crabkins x10IC
- Five guys, four exercises. We leapfrog each other and keep doing our exercise until we leapfrog the group then we pick up the exercise of the person in front of us (who will leapfrog after us) – until everyone does each exercise three times
- First four exercises (merkins, ground touch squats, superman back jacks, freddie mercurys)
- Second round (plank jacks, mavericks, cherry pickers, mountain climbers)
- Third round (tuck jumps, calf raises, rows, crabkins)
box cutters x20 IC
freddie mercuries x 10 IC
Was reading G.K. Chesterton chapter on the family from Heretics.
Reminded me of my limited time to focus on my family. Planning to spend an hour with one of my kids each day for the remainder of the summer.
The chapter talks about how we can be deceived into thinking that when we go out into the world we are experiencing it’s diversity when often we are forming associations with people just like that. Our current F3 group is mostly white, middle aged, educated, Christian, exurban fathers. Pretty homogenous. I don’t want to force anything, but I’d like our group to continue to become more diverse and I’d like us to be open to that.
Also heard from FNG (Fireman). Great life story. Just retired. Glad to welcome him into the fold!