QIC: Lumbergh (written by 2Chainz – out sick)
PAX: Stray Cat, Kiwi, Walkman, Free Lunch, Steamy Nix, Danish
Mild, little damp, and a glimmer in every guy’s eye!!
- SSH x 25
- Windmill x 15
- Arm Scissors x 15
- Slow High Knees x 15
- Butt Kickers x 15
- Imperial Walkers x 15
- Arm Circles x 15
Mosey to the courtyard.
Hold wall sits for all exercises
- Cherry Pickers x 12
- Forward Arm Circles x 12
- Backward Arm Circles x 12
- Seal Claps x 12
- OH Claps x 12
Mosey to the field.
Partner up, one partner holds frozen position while other partners knocks out reps. Then switch. Once one round of reps is completed by both partners, complete movement together.
- Merkins x (10, 15, 20)
- Frozen down merkin till partner 1 is done
- Movement: Crab walk width of the field (football lines), mosey back, complete the remaining rounds
Mosey to courtyard. Repeat wall sit round above. Mosey back to field.
- Squats x (10, 15, 20)
- Frozen down squat till partner 1 is done
- Movement: Lunge walk width of field (football lines), mosey back, complete the remaining rounds
Mosey to courtyard. Repeat wall sit round above. Mosey to the bleachers.
- Dips x (10, 15, 20)
- Frozen down dip till partner 1 is done
- Movement: Bear crawl up stadium (on seats not stairs), side shuffle at top, mosey down stadium on stairs, complete the remaining rounds
Mosey back to endzone
- LBCs x 15
- Grounded LBCs x 15
- Penguins x 15
- Frozen 6 inches x 15
Took a moment to share some personal updates on a family friend who is staring a grim outlook to a long fight with cancer. We were fortunate enough to pour into their family, namely the kiddo and take them with us on Spring Break. It was both great to see her enjoyment with my kids and having genuine fun. While it’s a tough road ahead and certainly will come with heartache, I’m grateful the God is at the center of the family and that undefinable faith will help them thru every day.
Make every day matter, tomorrow is never promised. My ask is simple, go home and hold your loved ones close and be better today than you were yesterday. Have a great weekend!
That’s a wrap,