AO: Lightning Rod
PAX: Herbie, Stray Cat, Danish, Free Lunch, Bob Evans
54F and wet with light rain the whole time.
SSH x 20
Windmills x 10
Slow High Knees x 10
Scissor arms x 10
Imperial Walkers x 10
- Mosey to west side of school – box jump burpees x 10
- Mosey to track
- The Beast
- Start at end zone, run down the field and back stopping at 25, 50, and 75 yards to do 6 merkins on the way down and on the way back. So that’s six sets of six merkins
- Then do the same for five more exercises (Bonnie Blairs, big boys, rows, burpees, and squats) So that is six exercises, six sets, six reps.
- rows were done on the side with bear crawl across track in between sets
- Jog back to LR
- Reach Around Plank x 10 each side
- Scissor jacks x 25
- Frozen Freddies x 20
Trust. How do we establish trust with people. When is lying OK?
I tend to think lying is unacceptable in all circumstances, but white lies to your kids or bigger lies in other circumstances might sometimes be acceptable. “I’m here with a gun to shoot your children. Are they in the house?”
Small lies can lead to bigger lies
Herbie tends to avoid all lies even the small ones because he likes knowing people are being honest with him.
Danish saw how lies in his mother’s life led to much pain and anguish.
Bob Evans shared about the danger of lying to yourself.