AO: > LavaField
QIC: > Lumbergh
PAX: > Stray Cat, 2 Chainz, Slash, Tater Tot, Danish, Baguette
Best day of the year, sunny and warm. T-shirt weather in full force….some tops were popped as the sun was blasting! PAX was Ready to Rock. Lead a beatdown with musical accompaniment by none other than QUEEN.
Warm Up (Circle of Pain) – Breakthru by Queen played
- SSH x 15 IC
- Fast High Knees x 15 IC
- Butt Kickers x 15 IC
- Monkey Humpers x 10 IC
- Scissor Arms x 15 IC
- Windmill x 15 IC
- SSH x 15 IC
Round 1: KILLER QUEENS (aka Bees)
- Bear Crawl 30 yards
- Broad Jump Back to start
- Every 5 Broad Jumps, 3 Burpees
- Continue for 3 rounds of “Killer Queen” looping (9:00 mins)
Round 2: Break Free and Bite Dust (Football Field Gassers with Merkin add)
- 25 yard sprint gassers
- Start on endzone, sprint to 25 yards and back (10 Merkins)
- 50 yards and back (10 Merkins)
- 75 yards and back (10 Merkins)
- 100 yards and back (10 Merkins)
- Start back at 25 yards…continue till music stops
- Round 2 complete after playing “I Want To Break Free” (3:40 mins), “Don’t Stop Me Now” (3:30 mins), “Bohemian Rhapsody” (6:00 mins), “Another One Bites The Dust” (3:35 mins)
Round 3: Under Pressure, Save Me…PLEASE!
- Mosey to the Bleachers
- 20 Squats
- 20 Step Ups (EC)
- 20 Box Jumps
- 20 Side Lunges (EC)
- Continue for “Under Pressure” (4:00 mins) and “Save Me” (3:40 mins)
Round 4: Mosey Mile (completed in three songs)
- Mosey Mile
- Continue for “Fat Bottomed Girls” (3:20 mins), “Radio Ga Ga” (5:20 mins), and “This Thing Called Love” (2:40 mins)
- Rock’ Planks (single arm Plank, switch arm each chorus of we will rock you)
- Freddie Mercurys x 10 IC
- Victory Crunches till “We are the Champions” ends
The Daily Discipline Over What Is Put Into The Body Queen (Q1.3)
Man does not stay Fit through exercise alone
The Queen is an integral Guardrail in the HIM’s pursuit of proper personal alignment. As with chess, if the Queen is taken off the board, it is not long before the King finds himself checkmated. No matter how hard and consistently a man may exercise, if his diet is haphazard his Fitness kingdom will not long stand. The Queen cannot be ignored, even by the strongest of Kings.
I have dreamt my entire adult life of that wonderful place where I could out-King my Queen. Surely, I’ve always thought, there is a magical number of miles I could run in a week that would enable me to eat whatever I want without gaining weight. Forty, fifty, sixty–whatever it is, once I had attained that mileage count, then I could abandon the grating discipline over what I put in my mouth. Repeatedly, I have had to relearn the same hard lesson that this wonderful place does not really exist, and that my belief that I could find it is a cruel self-generated hoax. It is a fool’s quest based upon a lie.
The truth is that to Get Right I have to exert daily discipline over what I put in mouth no matter how fast I am Accelerating my King. In fact, it is in those periods of Acceleration that I have to be more disciplined in my service to the Queen. The reason is simple: more exercise means more calorie burn and more calorie burn means more hunger. The harder I exercise, the hungrier I get–the hungrier I get, the more I eat. That is the reason I can’t out-King my Queen. The faster I go on the Fitness road the higher my Guardrail needs to be to keep out of the ditch.
The first step to serving the Queen is accepting that truth. The next step is doing something about it.
Mudgear Product shipping soon!!
Great Happy Hour turnout, we’ll look to have a 2nd F activity each month moving forward
Remember –> Plant, Serve, Grow.
> That’s a wrap, Lumbergh