AO: > Lightning Rod
QIC: > Walkman
PAX: > Bunny, Herbie, Danish
> Sub 40 cold and windy, but dry and relatively clear. Nice quiet morning in the gloom, all PAX on time and ready to roll after the long holiday weekend.
Warm Up (Circle of Pain)
> Mosied to 62nd and back to the ‘Rod. Slow High Knees x 10, Third Graders x 10, Arm Scissors x 10.
> Deck. Of. Death.
Hearts – Burpees (duh)
Diamonds – American Hammers on the hard count
Spades – Jump Squats
Clubs – Plank Jacks on the hard count
Jokers – jog around the courtyards
Pax pushed hard to finish this one with 15 seconds to spare! YHC messed up some calls early, but we got it sorted out and everyone dug deep for the that last 8 of hearts.
> Pushed through the DoD!
> Q1.6 Shorties
- They’re the only relationship you can’t sever, you’ll always be their father.
- The Quality of this relationship defines the rest of their lives – think of how much your character, perspective, etc was set by your parents.
- Your presence, and relationship, centers them, gives them a solid foundation upon which to grow throughout their lives.
- This gives them freedom to grow into who they are meant to be
- HIM’s keep this in mind in all interactions with their shorties.