AO: > Lava Field
QIC: > Lumbergh
PAX: > Danish, Angus, Wetbag, Tater Tot, Baguette
> 39 degrees, bit of frost on the field, partly cloudy…perfect day to grind!
Warm Up (Circle of Pain)
Mosey 400 meters
- SSH x 25
- Windmill x 15
- Scissor Arm x 15
- Monkey Humpers x 15
- Slow High Knees x 15
- Butt Kickers x 15
- SSH x 25
Mosey 400 meters
Football Field Pet Themed Walk (2 Rounds):
- Bear Crawl 20 yards, run back to end zone
- Backwards Bear Crawl 20 yards, run back to end zone
- Gorilla Walk 20 yards, run back to end zone
- Crab Walk 20 yards, run back to end zone
- Murder Bunny 20 yards, run back to end zone
- 10 Blockees
- Run 100 yards and back
Carry Coupons to Stadium Stairs (2 Rounds).
- 10 Merkin Alternates (HC)
- Frog Jump Up Stadium, down opposite side, jog back to block
- 20 KB Swings
- Cobra lunge (side lunging, step up one step, side lunge back to other side, step up one step) up Stadium, down opposite side, jog back to block
- 30 Overhead Press
- Stork Walk (two step lunge climb) up Stadium, down opposite side, jog back to block
Weighted squats (30), Shoulder to Shoulder (30), Curls (30) – In cadence (slow count, basic count)
> Finished on the 6, Flutter kicks x 15, Flutter Jacks x 15, Spread Eagle x 15, LBCs x 15, Big Bois x 15, Outlaw x 10 (each direction)
THE POWER OF STARTING YOUR DAY RIGHT:
A couple of things I want you all to think through this weekend. First ask yourself this simple question; Does my morning ritual energize or drain you before starting your day? How we start our day matters, we’ve all experienced days where you wake up in a fog or are stressed around some aspect of your life, this connection follows us throughout the day. What I’d like us all to do is to think about this challenge that was put down recently at my church, our Pastor challenged us to implement ‘Quiet Time’ to begin our day. This simple concept is often difficult to implement and commit to make it habit forming but yet is incredibly easy and of tremendous value.
My ask today is that each of you look for ways to start your day off with ‘Quiet Time’. Each morning, use this time (15 mins) to tackle an example below that will energize your body, mind, and/or spirit:
- Faith –> Read Scripture and pray
- Leadership investment –> F3 Q-Source study program
- Eat a healthy meal with no distractions –> find time to fuel your body without engaging in anything beyond yourself
- Meditation –> in a truly quiet environment, sit, be present, deeply breathe and center yourself
- Plan your day –> Write a list of goals/objectives/to-do’s for the day and structure your day around it
- Think about ways to impact your community/family –> Use this time to plan check in’s with friends and family, be intentional, form your thoughts and conversation plan to approach this with them.
- Exercise –> F3 workouts, run, yoga, stretch
These are merely resources that will aid you in your day to meet it with healthy and positive energy. Curate this approach to meet your personal situation and find ways that will allow you to be successful.
“You can’t be deeply influenced by that which you don’t know” – R. Kent Hughs
Great share from Danish about the meaning of investing into structure and how much energy/value this provides. Not only was there good mumblechatter following the COT but a Bald Eagle landed on the lights around the stadium. Great finish to a great day!
Remember –> Plant, Serve, Grow.
> That’s a wrap, Lumbergh